PELICAN™ AIR CASES 將陸續推出大型加長加深 Ａir 系列防震箱 Pelican 1557, Pelican 1607, Pelican 1637
PELICAN™ AIR CASES
NOW AVAILABLE IN THREE NEW DEEP SIZES
Up to 40% lighter than other polymer cases, Pelican™ Air cases will lighten the loads of the dedicated pros around the world who have set out to change the game.
Pelican™ Air case are the first in a series of remarkable innovations engineered by Pelican, the pioneers of protective cases. For over 40 years Pelican has designed and crafted the most influential protective cases in the world, and we’re just getting started.
THE SCIENCE BEHIND STRENGTH AND LIGHTNESS
The Pelican™ Air case has been designed to cut weight without compromising durability.
Our engineers have revolutionized the protector case by reducing structural waste while preserving Pelican’s legendary standards of strength. Here are some important reasons why Pelican™ Air cases are both strong and light:
- Molded from the next generation of Pelican' lightweight HPX™ resin, a proprietary formula that rebounds without breaking
- Honeycomb structural elements that are actually stronger than solid polymer material
- Super-stiff "full-box" sections engineered to create hollow parts
UP TO THE TEST
It wouldn't be a Pelican™ case if you couldn't sink it, drop it, or kick it - and the Pelican™ Air case is no different.
- Drop-tested on concrete with loads from six feet on all sides and corners
- Submerged for 20 minutes at a depth of one meter
- Wheels are roll tested over 914 meters
- 28 lbs (12.7 kg) steel dart dropped on all sides from one meter
ONE SIZE DOESN'T FIT ALL
Since 1976 our original Pelican™ Protector Case line has grown to over 60 unique sizes, but that is still not enough. Pelican™ Air cases offer both long or deep variations you won't find in our Pelican™ Protector™ Case line. Now you can get the perfect fit.
We've complimented our long cases with three new deep case designs that are 45% deeper and 40% lighter.
Now you can protect more gear without breaking a sweat.
WE'RE FILLING IN THE SIZE GAPS
PELICAN™ AIR CASE FEATURES